Get the right contractors the first time
Proven cost effective provider of complete Piping, Process Piping, Plumbing, HVAC, Service and Fire
- Industrial / Power Plants / Refineries
- Waste and Water Treatment
- Data Centers
- Laboratory, Research and Development, Pharmaceutical
- Educational – University / Science and Technology / K-12
- Commercial – High-Rise Offices / Hotels / Casinos
Experienced Builders With Engineering & CAD Capabilities
Proven cost effective Leader in Design Build, Integrated Project Delivery (IPD), Design Assist and Team Construction
- Leader in 3D design and Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- Over 20 Mechanical Engineers, Professional Engineers and Designers
- Professional registrations in eight states
- LEED Accredited Professionals
- 3D Project Integration Managers
- Building Commissioning Agents
- Energy Modeling and Life Cycle Cost Analysis capabilities
- Complete HVAC, plumbing and process mechanical engineering services capabilities
- Value Engineering Analysis capabilities
- Building Design / Operation Evaluations capabilities
Get Your Quote Now!
We can’t wait to get you started! Fill the form out below to start the process of improving your business’ safety practices today!
The John E. Green Company was founded in 1909 and is a well-respected mechanical contractor, consistently rated as one of the largest, most diversified, full-service union mechanical, fire protection, and service contractors operating in the United States, specializing in the Automotive, Commercial, Education, Government, Food Service, Healthcare, Industrial, Municipal, Pharmaceutical, and Resort/Entertainment industries.
The John E. Green Company, established in 1909, is a fourth-generation family-owned mechanical contractor. It is one of the largest and most diverse full-service union mechanical, fire protection, and service contractors in the United States, specializing in various industries such as Automotive, Commercial, Education, Government, Food Service, Healthcare, Industrial, Municipal, Pharmaceutical, and Resort/Entertainment. If you are considering us for your upcoming project, we assure you that you have made an excellent choice. To initiate the submission process, please contact us online or by phone at (313) 868-2400.
Our company is a renowned national leader in fabricating and installing plumbing, HVAC, process piping, and fire protection systems. We are proud to have ISO 9001 & ISO 14001 certifications, and we have worked in various industries and markets across the eastern United States. We have vast experience in the construction industry, working directly with owners and construction managers on individual projects, as well as subcontracting to general contractors on large-scale construction operations. Our team is highly experienced and knowledgeable in the construction process, ensuring quality results for our clients. If you want to know more about John E. Green Company, our mission statement, and our corporate overview, please visit our about us page.